Collecting Android pins is one of those fan favorite hobbies at tech conferences like Mobile World Congress or CES, and the CNET team was able to accumulate a complete set of the pins from MWC 2017, a mobile industry conference that took place in Barcelona earlier this year.
During three days, Android partners all over the show were handing out a total of 87 different Android badges divided in three groups of 29 badges each: bronze, silver and gold.
So how can you win* this collectible pin set worth $150? Please read our rules* carefully.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the “Join CNET” link to start the registration process. If you’re already registered, there’s no need to register again.
- Answer our question in a comment. What is your favorite Google product?
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner (the “Winner”) will be awarded a prize (“Prize”) that consists of Eighty Seven (87) Android pin badges from Mobile World Congress 2017 with an ARV of $150.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via email. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until 11:59 p.m. PT, June 1, 2017.
And we mustn’t forget to tell you about the legalities:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. DATA RATES MAY APPLY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on Thursday, June 1, 2017. See official rules* for details.