Install the Wookie Wizard for KODI
CLEAR DATA ON YOUR DEVICE BEFORE INSTALLING FOR BEST RESULTS – This means please do a fresh start prior to installing any builds on your device, if you only have video addons installed then you can go straight ahead and install a build, but please bear in mind it will overnight your current settings.
As a KODI user I recommend you to use a VPN while you use KODI and watch movies. A VPN will unlock Geo Blocked content, unblock sources but most of all keep you anonymous online. I seriously recommend IPVansih VPN, its so easy to set up and it wont slow your device down in the slightest. IPVanish VPN
To Install the Wookie Wizard for KODI
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/ and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type wookie & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select wookie
- Select Click Me – Succumb to the Wookie.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
The Wookie Wizard is now installed. To use the add-on do the following.
- Select PROGRAMS or APPS
- Select Wookie
- You can now choose a build to install and let the wizard install it for you.
This build is not supported by the Kodi Team or the XBMC foundation. Please do not post questions on the forum.kodi.tv website relating to this add-on. Follow Wookie Wizardry on Twitter for updates.